As the safety and well-being of our members and team members is our greatest priority, we are closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Members who want to avoid public places are encouraged to utilize Online Banking and Mobile Banking, which provide secure, 24-hour access to accounts so that you can transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills.
Members in need of personal assistance can also call TCU Member Services at (800) 552-4745 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TCU is currently following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in response to COVID-19. We encourage our members and team members to take the following preventive actions to help prevent the spread of this virus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We will continue to monitor the outbreak and will take appropriate actions that are in the best interests of our members and team members. We urge you to visit cdc.gov for accurate up-to-date information.