I've helped a great number of people make sound financial decisions that have stood the test of time while maintaining consistency with their individual comfort level and investment timeline. Periodically, I will review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense - as your life changes, so do your financial needs. And I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
- President, TCU Trust Management
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Financial Advisor for CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Check Waylon's background on FINRA's BrokerCheck
I can help you create a strategy geared toward meeting three key financial goals:
- Wealth accumulation during your working years
- Security and independence in your retirement
- Transfer and distribution of your assets to your loved ones and/or charities
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Tax-Advantaged Investment Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Management
- Comprehensive Financial Guidance
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning
Together we'll answer the tough questions to give you peace of mind:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with a retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- What would happen to your family financially if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
What does "Certified Financial Planner Really Mean?"
When you search for a financial advisor, it means everything.
The CFP® designation is easily the most respected credential a financial services professional can earn. And for good reason.
It means my colleagues and I have completed a comprehensive financial planning curriculum and passed a rigorous exam covering financial and tax planning, employee benefits and retirement planning, estate planning, investment management and insurance. But it doesn’t end there. CFP® practitioners must take part in continuing education to maintain their certification and ensure they are up to date on the latest developments in their profession.
Equally important, it means we adhere to the strict ethical standards set forth by the CFP® Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
CFP® practitioners put your interests first, providing financial planning advice and services based on your needs and delivering them with objectivity and integrity.
As a CFP® practitioner, I understand that investments are essential to an overall financial plan, but not financial solutions in and of themselves. I have the education and experience to create integrated financial plans using not only investments, but also strategies for tax reduction, wealth accumulation, wealth preservation and tax-efficient wealth transfer. What’s more, I have the knowledge to plan for your long-term goals, and the experience to implement, oversee and revise these plans through the years.