- Access your account 24 hours a day at your convenience, wherever you have Internet access.
- View account balances, transactions and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with TCU Bill Pay
- Set up automatic transfers
- View check images
- View eStatements
- Download your transactions to Quicken® or Microsoft Money
- M3TM (My Money Manager) is a free money-management tool
- Mobile Web and Text* Banking available
Contact a TCU Representative today for more information or to sign up for TCU Internet Banking.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union. A Share Account is required to be eligible to open any Share Draft Checking Account for a $12 fee ($7.00 membership fee & $5.00 initial deposit). *Standard Text Messaging rates apply. Other fees may apply as described in the common features.
M3 is a FREE financial management tool brought to you by TCU Internet Banking.
M3 will help you get control of your finances with these great features and benefits.
- Your financial transactions are automatically loaded into M3 through TCU Internet Banking
- You can view accounts across more than 16,000 financial institutions - all from one site
- You can see where you’re spending your money and find ways to save
- Helps you get out of debt and stay out of debt
- Plus, you can set spending goals to help you stay on budget
Log into Internet Banking at tcunet.com or contact a TCU Representative for more details on this
FREE financial management tool.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union
Did you know...if you had a TCU Debit Mastercard® you could be automatically saving money everyday? Every time you make a purchase with a TCU Debit Mastercard®, TCU will round the purchase to the nearest dollar amount and transfer the difference from your checking account to your savings account - no charge to you. Building up your savings has never been easier. And, if you make a signature purchase with your TCU Debit Mastercard®, not only will we round up the difference and transfer it to your savings, but you also could be eligible for a .5% rebate on that purchase!
Everyday Savings Example:
Large coffee = $2.15 + round up to $3.00 = .85¢
Lunch = $7.29 + round up to $8.00 = .71¢
Gasoline = $21.19 + round up to $22.00 = .81¢
Gift = $8.25 + round up to $9.00 = .75¢
Total Transferred to Savings = $3.12
Contact a TCU Representative or visit TCUnet.com to learn more.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union. See TCU Debit Mastercard® Terms and Conditions and TCU Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions for details. A Share Account is required to be eligible to open any Share Draft Checking Account for a $12 fee ($7.00 membership fee & $5.00 initial deposit). Other fees may apply as described in the common features.
A TCU Money Market Account might be the answer for you. TCU offers both traditional savings and checking products that provide higher earning power for your money.
A TCU Money Market Account Offers:
- No monthly fee
- Dividends earned daily and paid monthly
- Internet Banking
- Email Alerts
- Online Check Imaging
- Access to over 4,500 Nationwide Alliance One ATMs
- Access to over 2,000 Nationwide Shared Service Centers
TCU also offers numerous Share Certificate Products with a variety of maturity periods and competitive interest rates. Terms range from 3 to 72 months. Contact a TCU Member Service Representative to open a Money Market or Share Certificate today.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union. Alliance One ATMs are free only in the state of Indiana. All other Alliance One ATMs are subject to a $1 foreign transaction fee. Minimum to open a Share Certificate is $1,000. If you withdraw your share certificate before maturity you will incur a penalty. Special terms and rates may be available, check the deposit rates for details.