TCU Investment Services for Your Business
TCU Investment Services is a personalized financial management program that offers a wide range of small to large business investment and insurance solutions. This service provides financial solutions for your business, your employees and their families. Products and services available through TCU Investment Services include:
- SIMPLE IRA
- SEP IRA
- Wealth HSA Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Wealth Management
Our staff of registered professionals and licensed agents are located in various TCU Service Centers for convenient access. Make an appointment with one of our TCU Investment Services Representatives today to begin preparing for your financial future.
TCU Investment Services is a division of Teachers Credit Union. Securities sold through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member NASD/SIPC, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Insurance sold through licensed CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company Representatives and licensed insurance representatives of other companies. Nondeposit investment products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of, or guaranteed by, the credit union.
The unique qualities of your business demand unique insurance. That’s why we offer a variety of insurance programs to meet your needs. Whether your business is small or large, we can design a program to cover your specific situation.
We provide insurance for:
- Accountants & Attorneys
- Business Owners
- Auto Repair
- Social Services
- Golf Course Programs
- Retail/Wholesale Operations
- Commercial Auto
- Specialized & Unique Businesses
We also offer risk management services, policy reviews and personalized claims handling. Our focus is on the unique needs of each client and we will work hard to find you the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive rate.
For more information contact a TCU Insurance Agency Representative or call 1-800-772-8043.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union.
TCU Agency, LLC is a subsidiary of TCU. Insurance products are offered through various approved carriers.
If your business offers a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to employees, they can take advantage of TCU’s Health Savings Account (HSA).
Saving money in your business does not have to come at the expense of your employees’ health care costs. With TCU’s Health Savings initiatives, many employers find it advantageous to use a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) combined with a Health Savings Account (HSA). This option provides you and your employees with the ability to manage and control health care costs by making educated choices. Your employees are able to use their Health Savings Account to help save for the future.
Some advantages of HSAs include:
- Security - Your employees’ High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA) protect them against high or unexpected medical bills.
- Affordability - You may be able to lower your health insurance premiums by switching to health insurance coverage with a higher deductible. Without raising your costs, you can provide a way to save money and increase employee benefits.
- Flexibility - The funds in your employees’ Health Savings Account (HSA) can be used to meet health care obligations. Your employees can save for future needs, or pay for current medical expenses–the choice is theirs.
The HSA allows for future needs, such as:
- Health insurance or medical expenses if unemployed.
- Premiums for qualified long-term care insurance.
- COBRA health care continuation coverage.
- Health care coverage while an individual is receiving unemployment compensation.
- Premiums for Medicare Part A or B.
- Savings - When saved for future medical expenses, the funds in the HSA can grow through investment earnings. This savings plan can help provide for health care security in future years.
- Accessibility - Funds accumulated in your employees’ Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) are accessible to them with their HSA Debit Card, by check, through Internet Banking or they can visit one of our many TCU Service Centers. The funds are there when needed, and are easily accessible.
To find out more about HSA's contact a TCU Representative.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union
Merchant Services facilitate the acceptance of all major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard® and Visa®. For businesses that accept major credit cards and debit cards, accurate processing of transactions is vital. TCU works in conjunction with a company whose only business is the processing of credit cards and debit card charges. You will appreciate the efficiency and accuracy they provide in processing all of your credit card transactions.
©2012 Teachers Credit Union. Merchant Services referred to and provided by First Data Merchant Services.
Back to Top