TCU Internet Banking
Access your account 24 hours a day at your convenience, wherever you have Internet access. Our convenient and innovative banking experience is consistent across all channels, including our mobile apps. Start taking advantage of the following Internet Banking features today:
|• View accounts||• Set up alerts - text and email||• Enroll in Everyday Savings|
|• View pending transactions||• Sync with Quicken/Microsoft Money||• Enroll in Mobile eDeposit|
|• View check images||• Reorder Checks||• Set up external transfers|
|• Transfer funds||• Personal financial management tool||• Schedule Loan Holiday|
|• Bill Pay & eBills||• Send/receive secure messages||• Stop payments|
|• Customize your accounts||• eStatements||• Enroll online|
|• Set up automatic transfers||• Redeem your rebate|
Demos and User Guides
Our extensive library of demos will provide you with step-by-step tutorials so you can take advantage of all that TCU Internet Banking has to offer.
M3TM is a free money management tool designed to help you reach your financial goals. From tracking your spending to creating and tracking savings goals, M3 is a convenient tool to better understand your personal finances! With M3, you can:
- Link multiple accounts
- View charts to categorize and determine your spending habits
- Manage your cash flow
- Create custom financial goals and track your progress towards success
Internet Bill Pay
Be in control of your finances with our bill payment features. You can do everything you need from home, work or anywhere you have Internet access. And even better, online Bill Pay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Receive, view, manage and pay bills conveniently
- Set up e-mail alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, upcoming payments withdrawls, deposits and more
- Schedule automatically recurring payments for bills and payees
- Run payment reports and create custom reports
- Use multiple TCU Share Draft Checking accounts to pay your bills
- Use categories to manage your bills
- Deactivate, hide or delete payees from your view, which allows you to streamline your online views and maintain the history of the payee
In addition, you can create electronic bills. Once bills are created using one of the following methods, you will be able to control them from your desktop. You even have the ability to set up your own rules regarding payments and notifications based on the information on the bill. You have options about whether to pay entire balances, certain amounts or the minimum required based on the bill you receive, when to pay them and when to notify yourself via e-mail! With online help available, it's easy to customize your bill payment.
- eBills - Provide information about your last bill to our processor. They will then begin to receive your bills electronically and archive them in your bill payment account. This option may only be available with certain payees you use.
- Smart Bills - Our processor will be able to retrieve your bill and make it available inside of TCU Internet Bill Pay so you are able to set up alerts and establish payments easily.