TCU Mobile Banking
Easy. Convenient. Secure.
Download our Mobile Apps for Apple and Android devices so you can access your accounts 24/7.
With our Apps you can:
Signing up is simple, just accept the Mobile Deposit disclosure and register to utilize the service. Once you are approved to use the service, you can begin utilizing the service immediately.
To make a Mobile Deposit, you will simply:
- Sign the back of the check
- Write “For Mobile Deposit only with TCU” below your signature
- Log into the TCU Mobile App
- Select “Deposit Checks”
- Choose the deposit account
- Enter the deposit amount
- Take a picture of the front of the check and confirm the image
- Take a picture of the back of the check and confirm the image
- Simply complete the deposit
This feature is currently only available for your Mobile Applications. Message and data rates may apply. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. For details on your deposit limits please email MobileDeposit@tcunet.com. Other restrictions apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
CardSwap is an innovative feature that lets you manage how you pay for your favorite online shopping, streaming and subscription services directly from Internet Banking. In just a few steps, you can link your TCU Debit MasterCard® or Visa® Platinum credit card to your accounts on popular online services like Amazon, iTunes and dozens more.
It's a great tool to help you simplify your online life AND earn valuable TCU benefits at the same time!
- Eliminates the hassle of updating payment profiles one at a time on multiple sites
- Simple, quick and FREE
- PLUS – You can earn cash back with their TCU Debit MasterCard®, or rebates with their TCU Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card
Touch Authentication is now available for the TCU Mobile Apps for iOS and Android – Now you can access your accounts simply by using your mobile device's fingerprint sensor instead of entering your User ID and Password.
Once enrolled in this feature, you will use your registered fingerprint on your iOS or Android device to log into TCU Internet Banking. If you prefer, you can set either the Touch Authentication or User ID/Password as the default setting.
Please Note: Once Touch Authentication is enabled for your TCU Mobile Banking App, anyone with a fingerprint stored on your device will have access to log into your account.
TCU Text Banking
TCU Text Banking is a fast and secure solution for you to get your account information when you're on the go. Simply set up TCU Text Banking within Internet Banking and text a code to 226563 to receive text messages with the following information:
- Balances -Text message with the balances for all active accounts, individually or all in one text message
- Transactions - Text message with the 5 most recent transactions
- Alerts - Set up balance alerts within Internet Banking and a text message will be sent when that amount is attained
- Transfers - Set up transferring accounts within Internet Banking and send a text message with the desired amount to be transferred between those accounts
Click here to view an easy step by step guide on how to register for TCU Text Banking.
Once you have signed up for TCU Text Banking, simply text any of the following codes to 226563:
(Standard text message rates may apply.)
|BAL or BAL <account nickname>||Request account balance|
|LAST <account nickname>||Request account history for the last 5 transactions|
|TRANS <from account nickname> <toaccount nickname> <amount>||Transfer funds between accounts|
|LIST||Receive a list of the text banking commands|
|HELP||Receive information related to using text banking|
|STOP||Terminates text message banking for that device|
Please Note: The short code 226563 is used by other financial institutions that use our same Text Banking vendor. Please be aware that if you are signed-up for another financial institution's Text Banking with the same short code, you will receive different texts for the different accounts. The account information will come through as separate text messages - individually branded for each financial institution.
Back to Top