TCU Choice Savings Account allows you to identify your savings goals, making saving easier to manage. Whether you are saving for education, a vacation, holiday shopping or any other goals, we can help. Aim high…it’s your CHOICE!
- Earn interest while saving for your goals.
- Set up and name multiple Choice Accounts to save for all of your specific goals.
- Convenient access to your account with TCU Internet, Text and Mobile App Banking. Plus, access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATM’s nationwide.
- Build your savings effortlessly with a TCU Checking Account and a TCU Debit Mastercard® by enrolling in Everyday Savings. Each time you make a purchase with your TCU Debit Mastercard®, we’ll round up the change and automatically transfer it into your savings account.
- Start saving automatically by setting up weekly Internet Banking transfers from your checking to your Choice Savings.
- Peace of mind when you link your Primary Saving Account to your TCU Checking Account for Overdraft Protection.
Start Owning Your Financial Future by opening a Choice Savings Account today.
©2017 Teachers Credit Union. New members are subject to a $7.00 membership fee and $5.00 initial Share deposit. No minimum to open. The earned interest is tiered based on average monthly Choice Savings Account balance, is compounded daily and paid monthly. Standard Text Message Rate Apply. Overdraft Protection fee is $2. See Standard Overdraft Practices Terms and Conditions. Other fees may apply as described in the common features. See Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions. Alliance One (Indiana only) and CO-OP ATMs are surcharge-free. Other fees may apply as described in the common features.
Back to Top