Money Market Account
Please visit the Deposit Rates page for the current rates.
TCU Money Market Account offers a higher interest rate on balances while maintaining accessibility!
- Earn a higher interest on balances over $2,500.00, while keeping your money accessible when you need it.
- Benefit from competitive interest rates that pay you monthly.
- Convenient access to your account with TCU Internet, Text and Mobile App Banking. Plus, access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATM’s nationwide.
- Build your savings effortlessly with a TCU Checking Account and a TCU Debit Mastercard® by enrolling in Everyday Savings. Each time you make a purchase with your TCU Debit Mastercard®, we’ll round up the change and automatically transfer it into your savings account.
- Start saving automatically by setting up weekly Internet Banking transfers from your checking to your Money Market Account.
If you are interested in earning a PREMIUM rate of interest on your balances over $25,000.00, please visit your nearest TCU Service Center, where we can walk you through opening a TCU Premium Money Market Account. This account not only allows you to earn a higher rate of interest on your balances, it also allows you to earn an even higher rate when you open a TCU World Checking Account.
Start Owning Your Financial Future by opening a Money Market Account today.
©2017 Teachers Credit Union. New members are subject to a $7.00 membership fee and $5.00 initial Share deposit. Minimum to open $2,500.00. The earned interest is tiered based on average daily Money Market Account balance, is compounded daily and paid monthly. Standard Text Message Rate Apply. Withdrawal restrictions apply. See Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions. Alliance One (Indiana only) and CO-OP ATMs are surcharge-free. See Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions. Other fees may apply as described in the common features.