As of Monday, June 15, most of TCU’s branch lobbies are open for regular business with no need to schedule an appointment*. We at TCU appreciate your patience and understanding as we have navigated the challenges of ensuring health and safety during the coronavirus.
Though online and mobile banking continues to gain in popularity — and can help you social distance — there are times when it may be necessary or preferable to visit a TCU service center in person.
Now as we shift to lobby service without an appointment, we’ve put measures in place to protect both members and team members against the coronavirus. Those measures include:
- Enhanced deep cleaning protocols in the branch and at the drive-through window
- Face mask requirements for team members — with a strong recommendation for members to wear masks as well
- Placed social-distance markers for queuing inside branch locations
- Installation of plexiglass and other barriers
- A request to only visit if you are symptom-free, and to not bring children and others with you
TCU has obtained protective supplies and equipment and will continue to work to keep our locations clean and disinfected to help ensure the health and safety of everyone.
If you prefer an in-branch appointment, you can schedule a meeting in the branch of your choice, using TCU’s concierge service.
We know a return to “normal” will vary from branch to branch and member to member. If you have questions about you have questions about safe banking practices, relief measures and about restarting this new normal, please visit tcunet.com/coronavirus-update
TCU also offers other secure and convenient options to managing checking, savings and other accounts if going to a branch isn’t possible or preferred. Check out TCU’s Many Ways to Bank
Information on open branches, hours and more can be found at tcunet.com/about/locations-atms