Mobile check deposit is a convenient way to add money to TCU accounts. Here's how it works:
- Download TCU’s Mobile App.
- Then log in to the app and find “Deposit A Check” in the menu.
- Next, sign the back of the check the way you would if you were depositing it at a branch — and add the line, “For Mobile Deposit Only with TCU.”
- Designate the account.
- Enter the check amount.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check using your mobile device’s camera.
- Review the deposit details, then hit submit to process your deposit.
Please make sure your signature on the paper check is legible and the photos you take are clear.
You also should double-check the amount of the check against what you’ve entered to avoid a mismatch when trying to submit a deposit. Simple errors can cause your mobile check deposit to be rejected.
Finally, don’t discard the paper check immediately. If something goes wrong with your mobile check deposit, you may need to deposit the paper check instead. Hold on to the check and, after the mobile check deposit clears, you can safely destroy the paper check or void it and keep it on file.
See Products and Services Details for more information. New Memberships can enroll in mobile deposit after 60 days. Daily, weekly and monthly limits may apply. $225 is available immediately and the remainder within two business days unless notified.