The TCU Advantage Checking Account is the account for you if you want peace of mind while saving money with an enhanced package of benefits and discounts on loans. An added value of this account is the security features, as well as the option to reduce your monthly account fees by registering for TCU eStatements. Plus, TCU Advantage Checking Account provides these benefits and more!
- Special loan discounts, waive $100 from your mortgage origination fees and benefit from 1 foreign ATM fee waived per month.
- Save money with options to reduce the monthly account fee.
- Save even more money with TCU Debit Mastercard® purchase benefits, Purchase Assurance, Mastercard® Extended Warranty, Price Protection and Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Self-assurance knowing your debit card purchases are covered with Debit Assurance Overdraft services.
- Save automatically by enrolling in Everyday Savings. Each time you make a purchase with your TCU Debit Mastercard®, we’ll round up the change and automatically transfer it into your savings account.
- Flexibility to protect your TCU Checking account by linking to your savings as an Overdraft Protection source.
- First order of specially designed checks, at no additional cost to you.
- Convenient access to your accounts through Internet, Mobile App and Text Banking and access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
- Access to all your financial accounts in one place with our easy to use money management tool M3.
- Earn cash back with your TCU Debit Mastercard®.
And if that’s not enough, you will have access to added security benefits to help protect you and your family:
IDProtect® – Identity Theft Protection service, for you and your joint account owners:
- Credit File Monitoring*
- Total Identity Monitoring*
- 3-in-1 Credit Report*
- Credit Score*
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage2
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Dedicated fraud specialist
- Identity theft recovery case plan
- Debit and credit card registration*
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources*
Cellular Telephone Protection – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad.
Open your TCU Advantage Checking account today to Start Owning Your Financial Future!
©2017 Teachers Credit Union. New members are subject to a $7.00 membership fee and $5.00 initial Share deposit. The Monthly Service Fee for the Advantage Share Draft Checking account is $7.00. A $2.00 fee will be waived if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement. $50.00 minimum to open with no minimum balance. Debit Assurance applies only to Debit Card Transactions. It does not affect purchases made through checks, ACH and Recurring Debit Card Transactions (recurring is when you have set up your debit card as an automatic payment). Debit Assurance does not approve transactions that will take your account more than $500 negative. A fee or fees will be charged if your account is taken to a negative. A 0.25% loan discount is available on direct, closed end, consumer loans only, excluding indirect, commercial, mortgage and lines of credit. Mortgage origination fee discount of $100. Overdraft Protection fee is $2. See Standard Overdraft Practices Terms and Conditions. Alliance One (Indiana only) and CO-OP ATMs are surcharge-free. Standard Text Message Rate Apply. See TCU Debit Mastercard® and the Identity Theft Protection Services Terms & Conditions for details. See Everyday Savings Terms and Conditions. Other fees may apply as described in the common features. *Registration/activation required.1) IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member. (Fiduciary is not covered). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. 2) Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit is enclosed. Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
Identity Theft Protection Services
Cellular Protection Terms